Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 2.9GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
In Google’s Display Network,
1% of the Advertisers get ONE FOURTH of the Clicks.
What Will Happen When YOU Enter the Top 1%?
In 5 Modules, AdWords Expert Mike Rhodes Will Transport You to The Top 1% Of All Advertisers On Google’s Display Network.
DISCOVER HOW TO GET 1,000, 5,000, EVEN 50,000 CLICKS PER DAY – FOR LESS MONEY THAN THE OTHER 99% PAY.
DISPLAY NETWORK IS GOOGLE’S BIGGEST DEFENSE AGAINST FACEBOOK
Google has lost some of its arrogance. Google is now NOT the only game in town for traffic. Facebook is justifiably HOT.
And Google knows it. And there isn’t anything they can do to stop it. They can’t even spider a lot of the activity on Facebook.
But believe you me, they are working like crazy to match Facebook’s pace and remain the 800 pound gorilla. Which includes some very advanced, sophisticated audience profiling.
And while the world is all gaga over Facebook, most people are ignoring a goldmine that’s right under their nose. Display Network is half of Google’s revenue and Google has been sharpening their game while you’ve been ignoring them.
MASSIVE CREATIVITY WITH BANNER ADS
I love the endless variety of things you can test with banners. Most advertisers fail to even try 95% of the possibilities. You can test a dozen text ads, pick a winner, then leap frog a 2nd time with image and color variations. You can do things with images that are unimaginable in text. And…
Are You a Google AdWords Consultant?
Master Display Network and Leapfrog Over 80% of Your Consulting Competition.
When you can produce leads and sales from the Display Network (which to most people is an opaque mystery-box) then you can overwhelm your clients with proof that other consultants simply cannot produce.
Which is why we’re providing an Expert Training with Mike Rhodes.
Mike Rhodes is one of the world’s most skilled Display Network jockeys, and he’s a discerning, relatable mentor and guide.
Mike Runs One of Australia’s Biggest PPC Management Firms, and What He Will Show You in this 5-Module Power Course Is Exactly What and How He Teaches His 7-Figure Team to Run Display Network Campaigns
SO YOU CAN TEACH IT TO YOUR TEAM!
Module 1: The Many Ways to Exploit GDN Targeting
- Behavioral targeting deep dive – “The future of the internet”
- How to use Google’s newest feature ‘customer match’ email lists
- Managed placements explained & where to find them
- How to use the super-powerful Contextual targeting options the right way
- How to get clicks for pennies & CTRs over 20% (hint, it’s not YouTube)
- How to leverage your new-found remarketing prowess in your existing search campaigns
Module 2: Building Your Campaigns the Right Way from the Ground Up
- The slow way
- The fast way
- the automatic way (the future is here!)
- Bid and Budget management tips from the pros
- The only 2 paid tools you’ll need for ongoing GDN management
- A deep dive into AdWords Editor’s more profitable, traffic-pulling features
Module 3: How to Construct Your Offers, Landing Pages & Ad Design
- The power of a big-ticket backend…how to leverage the power of compound interest with the Display Network
- Behind the scenes of a multi-million-dollar Display Network funnel
- The good, the bad and the ugly…example landing pages
- Steal Mike’s landing page checklist
- The importance of keeping your visitors happy & why ‘scent’ is important
- How to test different ad designs without wasting time and money
- Where to ‘borrow’ ideas for interesting ad design
- The single most important ad size
Module 4: How to Plan & Measure for Success
- How to tie your display strategy to your big-picture business goals and not get mired in the quicksand of AdWords minutia
- How to track conversions quickly, accurately and painlessly
- The “optimum conversion rate” you must achieve…and why you’ll sputter and flail to reach profitability if you don’t
- Steal Mike’s conversion audit checklist
- Google’s Tag Manager. Should you use it? Why, and most importantly, how?
- How to use call tracking to maximize conversions
Module 5: Advanced Session (Basic+ and VIP Only)
- Diving deeper into Gmail ads
- The updated YouTube interface, what you need to know
- How to use pivot tables to super-charge your account management
- How to use ‘similar’ audience lists most effectively and profitably
- Advanced campaign settings
- More Adwords Editor tips & tricks
GOOGLE’S JOB IS TO THIN THE HERD.
MY JOB IS TO MAKE MY HERD FAT.
2% of the advertisers get 50% of the traffic. My job is to equip you to land in that top 2%. The other 98% fight over the scraps. In market after market after market, one or two of the top 5 advertisers are my students or students of people I’ve coached.
AdWords is vastly more complex than when it was introduced. Our friends in Mountain View continue to throw up smoke screens…and slaps…and right side wipeouts. The devil’s in the details. The details will either swallow you up, or they’ll open up new opportunities for capturing even more profitable traffic. Opportunities that are increasingly difficult for rivals to mine. The gulf between the winners and the whiners continues to widen.
The increasing complexity of AdWords works against you if you’re behind the curve. It works for you if you’re aheadof the curve. Once you’ve gained a foothold, it is increasingly difficult for competitors to enter your market. (This has never been more true than right now…and it’s never been more true than in the Google Display Network…
The Least Understood Aspect Of AdWords?
The Display Network is, in my opinion, the least understood and most tragically ignored territory in AdWords. If Search is checkers, Display is Chess. Risker, but far more rewarding. For some advertisers a treasure trove of quality traffic. It’s the largest advertising network in the world. It’s gotten steadily better for the last 8 years but most people still burn their money on bad visitors. I don’t know of anyone better than Mike Rhodes to show you how to find the hidden gold in the mysterious cloud of the GDN.
Good news if you have ears to hear it: Not one Google Display Network advertiser in 200 harnesses all the techniques Mike will arm you with in this four-week Boot Camp. You will be well-armed for battle and the things that trip up most people will NOT get in your way.