Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 19GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
READY TO MAKE AN INCOME AND AN IMPACT?
We’ll help you build an asset you can sell again and again.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE LAUNCH YOUR SIGNATURE COURSE™ PROGRAM
THERE ARE 8 CORE MODULES, PLUS BONUS MODULES AND MORE, IN THE PROVEN STEP BY STEP SYSTEM FOR CREATING AND LAUNCHING YOUR SIGNATURE COURSE.
A “signature” course is a hugely valuable, well-positioned course that you can launch again and again. Your signature course establishes YOU as the expert in your industry.
- Course Welcome (tour, goals, overview)
- Teacher profile exercise
- Course “math”: an inside look at a six figure course business
- Course Ethics
- Course Prep! Get organized with my 5 course creation must-haves
- Creating a course budget and an overview of the equipment and software you will be using to create and launch your course
MODULE 1: COURSE PLANNING
- Brainstorm and choose your profitable course idea using our proven system
- Creating your ideal student profile (so you can craft magnetic copy)
- How to use my favorite project management tool to plan your course creation and launch from start to finish (complete video walkthrough and template you can steal)
- How to outline your course content using a lesson plan that works (including how long to make your modules, lessons, and what material to include)
- Name, hook, and headline: the three-part formula for a perfect course title and hook.
- Goal setting and revenue planning
- 3 ways to validate your course idea (so you know it will be profitable
MODULE 2: BRANDING, PACKAGING, POSITIONING, PRICING
- How to brand your course and course site (photography, fonts, colors)
- How to position your course and why this is so important
- How to calculate the perfect price for your course (hint: you can charge more than you think you can).
- Payment plans, pricing tiers, and packages explained
- Sales Pages masterclass: everything you need to know about structure, the anatomy of a sales page, and the 5 must-have elements of a high-converting sales page
- Sales Pages tech training: How to create amazing sales pages with our favorite platforms
MODULE 3: PRE-LAUNCH LIST BUILDING
- How to figure out how many people you need on your list in order to launch, and how to get there as quickly as possible using 3 highly leveraged strategies over 30 days
- The “Option B” to list-building if you’re ready to launch, and don’t want to do the pre-launch list-building
- Landing pages and opt-ins: How to create a lead magnet for your course
- Exactly what your free lead magnet needs to include (it’s not just whatever content you want to put together)
- How to grow your pre-launch list with a series of strategic guest posts, webinars, and promotions (we go into detail of every single one of these strategies, and how to use them together in a cohesive action plan).
MODULE 4: CREATING YOUR COURSE
- How to create course slides that your students will love
- How to record professional, confident course videos without high-end equipment (my own DIY course set up)
- Tech training on how to create, record, and edit your videos (super simple!)
- How to create your course workbooks, PDFs, and checklists and other materials for your course
- 4 things to do before you record your course videos
- Setting up your course community
*You do not NEED to create videos for your course – you can create text lessons with audios, technical trainings, etc – it’s up to you. You don’t need to show your face on videos, just a slide show presentation.
MODULE 5: PRE-SELLING AND PRE-LAUNCH
- How to get paid to create your content
- Why pre-selling is essential and why I don’t make courses before I’ve made sales
- The 3 absolutely essential things you need to have in order to pre-sell
- The 3 small tweaks your pre-selling sales page needs to include
- How to build up your pre-launch hype 30 days before your launch (3 unique strategies you can use)
MODULE 6: HOW TO SET UP YOUR PROFESSIONAL COURSE SITE (NO TECH KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED)
- The platform I use to create professional course sites on any platform (doesn’t matter what blog you use) plus a $300 credit towards this software.
- How to set up your “school” and your course – and what the difference is
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes when choosing a course platform (don’t do what I did!)
- How to set up your lessons, import your videos, structure your course content, and more
MODULE 7: AFFILIATES AND JOINT VENTURES
- Everything you need to know about partnering with affiliates and doing joint ventures for your course launch
- What percentages to pay out, how to manage an affiliate launch, and how to give the affiliates their materials
- The 5 things you need to give each affiliate so that they can successfully promote you
- The one thing EVERYONE gets wrong about affiliate launches and joint ventures and how to not be “that guy”.
- Exactly how to find, approach, and pitch your affiliates
MODULE 8: LAUNCHING LIKE A PRO
- Introduction to launching: 3 types of launches, the pros and cons, and launch planning like a pro (so you can stay sane and organized)
- Day by day guide and calendar so you know exactly what to do on each day during your launch (when to send emails, when to post a blog post, when to open and close your launch, every single detail).
- The three parts of your launch and how to orchestrate the three phases like a boss
- How to optimize your site during launch: the 5 tweaks you must make to your site during your launch
- How to budget for your launch (where to spend money and where to go DIY)
- How to launch with webinars (this is a unique webinar strategy that is specific to launching your signature course)
- The exact email sequence that has been proven and tested, that you can adapt into any course topic and industry
- 4 types of urgency for your launch – and which one you should use
- The 0-10 Bonus strategy that increases your sales and conversions
- Your complete plug and play social media strategy for your launch (and how to automate this entire thing)
BONUS MODULE: MODULE 9: REFUNDS, REFLECTIONS, AND REVENUE
- How to deal with your refunds, policies, and discounts (all the touchy stuff) including why I love refunds and how to use them to your advantage (yes really)
- Looking at your stats and reflecting on your launch
- The 4 things you must do after your course launch (no, launching is not “the end!”) in order to improve your course and amplify your profit
- How to manage your course community effectively
- The answer to the “What now?” question after you launch